Robert L. Jones III
Robert L. Jones III holds a Ph.D. in molecular biology from Indiana University, Bloomington, and he is Professor Emeritus of Biology at Cottey College in Nevada, Missouri. He and his wife reside in southwestern Missouri. Please address professional correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Until the Bubble Pops, Sci Phi Journal, March 24, 2021.
- The Provided Minimum, Sci Phi Journal, December, 2022 (4).
- Frances in the Fog, Heart of Flesh Literary Journal, Issue Six, November 2021.
- Abaddon, Star*Line, issue 45.2, Spring 2022.
- Dante’s Europa, Star*Line, Issue 46.1, Winter 2023.